Saturday, July 31, 2010

New York and New Work

I've been doing a lot more art work just for fun lately.  Here are some of the things I have made.

Bear 
(made in MS Paint Windows 7)



Benjamin the hippo
(made in Flash)



Sea Turtle
(made in Photoshop)

This is a looping animation I did one day while bored at work: http://www.themieshka.com/thing_guy.html


I've also been working on a freelance project designing characters for a TV show that is in development.
Here is the first character I designed.
"The Chief"


I designed a different character when I was first coming up with a style, but it turned out to not be exactly what they wanted. So I changed the style and the character I was working on. Here is the first one I came up with. I like it more.







I  did more exploring of New York, and got to see the Cardinals play the Mets at Citi Field.

View from Brooklyn Bridge.






Citi Field








1 comment:

  1. You do good work Mike.
    Chief looks great and I love the Hippo.

    ReplyDelete